Friday, March 25, 2011

Blog Contest!

I have a blog contest going on from now through the twentieth of April. If you comment here or at my other blog at www.tiannaxander.com . I will give you an entry to win an Easter basket filled with goodies. There are even a few things in it for kids if you feel like sharing. I'll post an image below if I can figure out how to do so.

Each comment on each blog or blog post gets you one entry. The more you comment, the more entries you get. Don't forget to add your email when and if it asks for it. If you don't want to leave your email that's fine, but you will have to check back to see if you won. Please do remember to check back. I don't want to be stuck with the basket until next year. I'm also giving away another, almost identical basket at my Cyber Release in April at AuthorIsland.com. Please keep checking that site as well. I'll try to remember to post when that is, so you'll have another chance there. I will be giving away two baskets. One on my blog and one at AuthorIsland.com.

Below are photos of the baskets. Arent those bunnies cute?


3 comments:

Donna said...

Oh boy I get to be first. The bunnies are so cute I just want hug them.

Donna said...

Ooops forgot the email address.

1_trouble at msn dot com

Anne said...

Both baskets look great. I'm sure my cats will want to share the bunnies (even though they have beanie babies of their own).

Have a great Easter!

acm05atjuno.com