Thursday, March 03, 2011

Updating

Hi!
It's been a while and for that, I apologize. I've been busy again. I have a few new releases that will be on my website as soon as I can figure out how to add them. Until then, please go to www.extasybooks.com or www.devinedestinies.com and search for Tianna Xander.
Also, due to circumstances beyond my control, all of the books written with Bonnie Rose Leigh are no longer available at either of the publishers. Due to the circumstances, I totally agree with their decision to pull all of the titles.
I have two new series, one I am writing with Viola Grace called the D.A.R.E. Project, the other is a werewolf series called Hidden Breeds. The title of the first books are Ruby Dare and Bastien respectively.
That's it for now. I hope to see you all around the net!
Till next time,
Tianna

No comments: