Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thursday Thirteen

In an effort to find a way to post at least once a week, I decided I'd try a Thursday thirteen. At least this way you'll learn a bit more about me if nothing else. LOL So here goes...

Thirteen things I love about writing Paranormal romantic erotica:

1. I get to tell outrageous stories and no one ever calls me a liar.

2. Research ::waggling brows::

3. I get to dream up yummy vampire and shifter type men.

4. People tell me they blush when they read my books.

5. All the friends I've met.

6. My man never accuses me of being a prude.

7. No one ever accuses me of being a prude... LOL

8. Meeting my readers.

9. Signing autographs. I don't know that it will ever get old.

10. Embarassing my kids.

11. Writing awesome sex scenes.

12. Dreaming up inventive ways to do a menage.

and last but not least...

13. Being able to get paid to do something while sitting on my ass. (usually at the top of anyone's list)

Until next time...

Tianna

No comments: